Related blog post: Send a Page from Safari to Opera Mini When You Need to Reflow Text on the iPhone.
First, install Opera Mini and enable the Text Wrapping setting.
- Come back to this page in Safari.
- Bookmark it by clicking Add Bookmark.
- Backspace over the words “I Like Stuff” at the end so you’re left with just the words Send to Opera.
- Click Done.
- Go to your bookmarks by clicking the bookmark icon.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Send to Opera bookmarklet that you just created.
- Change the URL to:
Now whenever you’re reading a page in Safari whose text is too wide, if the Reader icon is not available, you can just:
- Open your bookmarks.
- Click Send to Opera.
Then you can read the page in peace, without having to scroll horizontally.